Whether you are looking for the perfect “something” for the person who “has everything,” or are looking for a way to pamper yourself or loved one during the holiday season, this gift guide will ease your shopping woes! The 2014 Skin Essentials “12 Days of Christmas Spa Gift Guide” shares 12 ideas for pampering and presents that will please even the pickiest relatives and friends! With a variety of options and price points, there are gifts for everyone on your list.
Everyone needs a little pampering, particularly during the holiday season. This year’s holiday gift guide features some of our favorite treatments and skin care products to get you (and us) through the holidays, as well as a few of our favorite luxury gift items.
The top 12 treatments and products that made our 12 Days of Christmas Spa Gift Guide, include:
1. Linneas Lights Candles, $16 – $31 – These all natural, hand-poured soy candles are offered in two sizes, the large candle with a signature double wick and the mini votive. They come in a range of subtle scents like sea salt and magnolia along with seasonal smells. The old-school apothecary packaging and accompanying matchbook add to its luxe charm (without the luxury price tag).
2. Kneipp Rescue Kit, $30 –The Kneipp Rescue Kit is a veritable pantry of bathing treats. Included is a selection of six essential oil herbal bath blends that remedy everything from stress to sinus aches. The 15-minute soaks include muscle-soothing Juniper, joint-healing arnica and relaxing lavender.
3. Simple Sugars, $16.50 – $22.50 – A perfect gift for people with sensitive skin, Simple Sugars is a line of all-natural, handmade body, facial and foot scrubs. Share the seasonal spirit with scrubs in holiday scents including cranberry and candy cane.
4. HydraFacial MD, $145 – Purchase a gift certificate for our most popular facial! This immediately effective treatment provides cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, the HydraFacial targets specific skin concerns including sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, acne, congested pores and oily skin.
5. Ormedic Balancing Lip Complex by Image Skincare, $17.50 – This is an ultra-hydrating, anti-aging polypeptide lip complex that dramatically enhances the appearance of lip countours. Through promoting a healthy, dermatological balance in the lip area, this complex reduces the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles while enhancing the plumpness and color of the lips.
6. Aromatherapy Massage, $95 – Give the gift of relaxation with the added benefits of essentials oils to promote overall wellness. This 55-minute therapeutic treatment uses the restorative properties of essential oils to relax and heal your body and mind and help drive out tensions. It’s a perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life and the holidays rush.
7. Alisa P Designs, Prices Vary – Fun, simple, unique silver jewelry handcrafted from fine silver by Littleton-based artisan Alisa Phelps, a former attorney and mother of two. Phelps takes 99.9 percent silver in clay form and crafts it into custom-made jewelry. These organic, simple and natural pieces range from classic pendant necklaces and drop earrings to cork wrapped bracelets with silver hooks and bangles.
8. Baby Foot, $25 – Give the gift of what some claim to be the best pedicure ever. This innovative foot care product gives feet a fresh start with its unique formula of 17 types of natural extracts that allows feet to exfoliate naturally leaving them highly moisturized and feeling soft as a baby’s foot.
9. Kneipp Arnica Joint and Muscle Intensive Cream, $22 – Give the gift of muscle relief. The Kneipp Joint and Muscle Intensive Cream contains warming arnica, which relieves pain, helps improve circulation and reduces swelling.
10. Comphy Sheets, $160 – Give the gift of spa comfort with these luxurious industry-proven, incredibly fine microfiber sheets, a fabric with a hand like the finest 600 thread count cotton. These wonderfully crafted 100% polyester microfiber sheets are buttery soft and luxuriously durable.
11. M’lis Body Contour Wrap, $75 – One of our more popular spa treatments, the M’lis Body Contour Wrap is a 60-minute treatment that results in re-contouring the soft areas of the body, skin hydration and smoothing, the restoration of blood circulation, and the cleansing of body tissues for improved health. The all-natural wrap uses circulation and gentle pressure to flush toxins and waste materials through internal detoxification of the body. This process cleanses the system through the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.
12. Jane Iredale Smoke & Mirrors Eye Kit, $50 – This holiday season create luxurious, pigmented eyes that are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression with Jane Iredale’s Smoke & Mirrors Eye Kit. The limited edition kit comes with a guide that provides step-by-step instructions created by makeup artists to help you to create the perfect smoky eye for any occasion.
In the spirit of holiday giving, we are giving back to our loyal customers with the 12 Days of Christmas Spa Savings Event. We hope to see you for the kickoff event and open house on Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014. And then stop in for daily deals starting Thursday, Dec. 11, 2014 through Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014. Daily savings will feature specials on the day/medi spa’s award-winning spa services, skin care treatments and retail products. For more information, visit www.skinessentialsco.com/12DaysOfChristmas or call (303) 290-9222.
Happy Holidays from your friends at Skin Essentials!